2012 Area 7 Championship
Harvard Sportsmen's Club
September 7th, 8th, and 9th
|Click for PDF|
(All staff/ROs MUST complete and mail an application in order to be registered for Friday's shoot)
THE MATCH IS FULL
Any applications submitted from this point forward will be held, in the order we receive them, for the wait-list. You will receive a confirmation letter if a slot becomes available.
Click the PDF above to download, print and mail your application today - we expect this match to fill
up quickly. Mail applications together to squad together.
Do not ask us to reserve a slot - mail your application and your check,
first come, first served, no exceptions.
- Match Fee: $70.00
-- Checks Payable to "Harvard Action Shooting"
- No refunds after July 31st
-- $20 fee on all refunds requested prior to July 31st.
- 10 Courses of Fire
- Level III USPSA Match
- 9 Squads Saturday, 9 Squads Sunday, 8 Shooters Per Squad
-- 72 shooters each day
- Check-in @ 8:15 AM Sat. and Sun
-- Shooter's Meeting @ 9:00 AM Sat. and Sun.
- 30 Shooter Limit on Friday (primarily ROs and Staff)
- Volunteers: email Dan to inquire what's needed - email@example.com
- Camping at the Harvard Sportmen's Club is prohibited - sorry.
Use the USPSA Squadding
after you receive your Confirmation Letter.
Contact the Holiday Inn Boxborough
and use the Group Code contained in your Confirmation Letter.